[Cdash] CDash wiki install page

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-electronics.co.uk
Sat Mar 22 22:29:46 UTC 2008

Bill,

> No, it should work.  Basically, you have drop back to Dart1
> style submit
> either ftp or http with ctest.  Then you put the python script that I
> attached as the trigger script.  It gets the files from http
> or ftp, the
> name of the file is given to the trigger script.   The trigger script
> which is setup as a cgi bin script then reads in the xml
> files and sends them to Dart2 via XMLRpc from python.

Excuse the stupid questions, but I've never dabbled with CGI before, so
all this is new to me (I have done a fair amount of Python though).

I couldn't workout what all the copying was doing in the trigger script,
so started from scratch copying from this file, and can now get a script
to forward via XMLRPC to my Dart2 server OK (by reading the form's
xmlfile field and doing the XMLRPC send).

However, I don't understand how to submit to CDash using "http" instead
of "XMLRPC". How do I forward to CDash?

-Trev