[Cdash] Dart1 and CDash submit

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-electronics.co.uk
Sat Mar 15 19:40:48 UTC 2008

Hi,

Great timing releasing CDash, as I was increasingly having lockup
problems with Dart2, and was considering switching to Dart classic.

Is it OK to add pages to the CDash Wiki? I think it could do with a
simple "get you started" install guide (I appreciate the full docs are
coming), adding some external links for how to setup MySQL and Apache as
required for CDash for those not familiar with them (I include myself,
as I have almost zero knowledge of MySQL).

Is it possible to perform dual submission under CMake/CTest to both
Dart2 and CDash? How? I'd like to run the two in parallel before
pensioning off Dart2.

When submitting a continuous build I can't get the "viewUpdate" page to
show the updated file list for SVN, I have the "CVS URL" set in the
project's admin settings to my TracSvn viewer (as Dart2). Any ideas?

I've noticed some minor typos, and will submit "cosmetic" bug reports.

 -Trev