We are pleased to announce the release of the InsightToolkit 4.2.0! Download links can be found at:
This release is the second since ITK 4.0 and includes a number of bug fixes and new features.
- an abundance of bug fixes and compiler issues were addressed
- Addition of GPU modules for Finite Difference, Smoothing, Thresholding, and Registration
- Physics-Based Non-Ridged Registration
- Addition of Patch-Based denosing
- Infrastructure for Remote Modules
- Numerous Registration V4 enhancements
- And Much More!
We have also improved compiler support. Specifically, we have been compiling with the latest gcc 4.7.0. And now Visual Studio 10 works without any workarounds.
A complete list of changes since the prior release can be found here: ITK/Release_4.2_Changed_From_Previous
New contributors with merged patches include:
- Dave Chen
- Marc Bruce
- Michael Jeulin-L
- Ren-Hui Gong
- T.R Shashwath
Thanks to our gerrit code review system its easy to contribute bug fixes and patches.