From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Computed weighting term between anisotropic and diffusive regularization = exponential decay as a function of distance to the closest polydata point
- Registration works!
Sliding organ registration
- Sliding tubes:
- Section of top tube moves 4 pixels to the right, section of bottom tube moves 4 pixels to the left
- Sliding blocks:
- Top block moves 6 pixels to the right, bottom block moves 6 pixels to the left
- Problem: corners within the fixed image do not have motion vectors, leading to problems in the transformed moving image
- Why? --> Because surface normals are discontinuous at corners...
+ Writing paper, due Thursday
- Better way to find distance from a point to a polydata?
- Implementation on the ComputeTortuosity module (only Distance Metric)
- debugging ++++++
- More debugging!
- #tube command
- Implementation of the other 2 methods : ICM SOAM