User contributions for Kernigh
Jump to navigationJump to search
- 22:20, 26 December 2008 +2 m CMake:Improving Find* Modules →Dependent cache variables: Fix from wiki formatting mistake.
- 22:17, 26 December 2008 +3,873 CMake:Improving Find* Modules →Converting -L/-l flags: Here is some CMake code (module ConvertLibraryFlags) that tries to do this conversion.
- 21:57, 26 December 2008 +118 m CMake:Improving Find* Modules →Proposed solutions to Find* issues: Divide this section into subsections. This will allow me to post ConvertLibraryFlags module during next edit.
- 18:50, 26 December 2008 +1,256 CMake/C Plugins for Loadable Commands New version of my "exit" example. I needed to fix my sscanf(3) call; %*c does not count as assignment so use %c instead.
- 01:19, 25 December 2008 +113 CMake Link to new C Plugins page.
- 01:14, 25 December 2008 +9,508 N CMake/C Plugins for Loadable Commands How to use CMake's load_command command, in this case to cause CMake to exit with status 42 (as a useless example!). I think that using load_command is generally a bad idea.
- 17:32, 14 March 2008 +76 CMake →Basic Introductions: This is where I put the CMake/Language Syntax link.
- 17:27, 14 March 2008 +2,379 CMake/Language Syntax Use the introduction text to appeal for contributions. Adjust some text and examples. Remove dead CamelCase links. I leave a TODO to explain constant parameters (from FOREACH, MACRO) later.
- 16:02, 14 March 2008 +278 N User:Kernigh Commit a short user page. current
- 15:55, 14 March 2008 +13,936 N CMake/Language Syntax Moved syntax info from http://kernigh.pbwiki.com/CMake. This commit only changes PBwiki syntax to MediaWiki syntax and adds a brief 'History' section. I will edit this page again.
- 00:44, 23 December 2006 +3,948 CMake FAQ Do rewordings and clarifications as I try to make this FAQ easier to read. I have not yet added any new questions. (Ouch! Spam filter does not let me link to www.cmake.org !)