The SlicerPET application is based on Slicer Framework. In addition to the external projects included by Slicer official, SlicerPET includes PlusLib revision 3900.
- Standard CMake configure/build workflow should be followed. If you are not familiar with it, see running CMake or 3D Slicer 4.5 build instructions
- The executable is SlicerPET.exe which can be found in BuildDir/S-bld/Slicer-build ( Windows )
- Install NSIS in your system
- Build SlicerPET in a release mode
- When the build finishes, load S-bld/Slicer-build/Slicer.sln project file in Visual Studio
- Build PACKAGE target only to generate the installer. There will be a new installer in S-bld/Slicer-build/ with a filename SlicerPET-2.0.0-*-win-amd64.exe
To produce the videos showing how the different modules work , we used the following tools:
- On Windows:
- We used CamStudio, a tool that allows to record all screen and audio activity on the computer. To improve the quality of the videos, we boosted the video option of the tool to the maximum (Quality 100% and 1000 frame per second).
- We used VLC to record the streaming video from a camera device.
- On Mac:
- We used iMovie for post-production, editing and voice-over