From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Jim Miller
- Nick Tuiston
- Vincent Magnotta
- Luis Ibanez
- Mike Halle
- Doug Alan
- Simplify release of ITK 3.4
- Do only bug triage
- Postpone moving IJ papers 3.6
- Statistics Refactoring
- Keep the old one for a year or more
- Convert the Examples
- Keep a log of the changes as a tutorial for converting from the old code to the new code
- The updated examples will provide material for updating the ITK Software Guide
- Use in Astronomy images
- How to propagate the metadata through the pipeline ?
- From the FITS reader, we also load a "coordinate calculator" object
- Is the MetaDataDictionary the appropriate mechanism for moving this data through the pipeline.
- Will continue the discussion at the NAMIC project week.