From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
- Brad Lowekamp
- Kent Williams
- Wes Turner
- Statistics Refactoring.
- No new status
- UseImageSpacingOn with AnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter
- Fix has been made and will be checked in imminently
- Moving Papers from the Insight Journal
- Concerned individuals can adopt IJ articles and move them into Review
- They can also vote for articles of their own interest that they would like to see moved.
- Improvements to itkKernelTransform may also be of interest.
- Moving Papers from Review
- FunctorAdd/Subtract by constant – Do we need both sets?
- Are they implemented intelligently or much duplicate lines of code?
- Multiple classes should be limited as appropriate.
- Kent will write additional tests to increase itkTransform coverage
- Kent will take a look at ImageNetworkReader IJ article.
- Wes will take a look at Discrete Fourier Reconstruction.
- Wes will take a look at Graticule
- Superseded, Lorensen started Graticule.