ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2011 12 23
From KitwarePublicJump to navigationJump to search
How to Join the Tcon
Number to Call
Please be patient, due to some unforeseen circumstances, the call may not start on time...
- 1-800-728-9607 (in the US) or
- +1 9139049873 (international)
- access code 6815251
- Meeting link
THE END IS HERE !!
ITK 4.0 HAS BEEN RELEASED
- Webinar took place on Tuesday Dec 20th
- Download page updated
- Git Statistics for ITKv4 Effort:
- Code Swarm Celebrating the ITKv4 Effort:
What is Next ?
- THE ROAD AHEAD !!
- Release Schedules
- Disabled Examples must be restored
- Deformable registration
- Migration pages Missing
- Collection of JIRA tickets
- Need to review code coverage
- Provide a couple of examples
- VISUALIZATION code Module ?
- PointSet metrics
- Demons metric
- Remaining JIRA Tickets (~10)
- Current master referencing v4.0.0
- Where should SimpleITK track from here?
- continue on master or release?
- implications for Slicer?
- Brad posted several patches which could be applied to release
- Problems wrapping Watershed related filters
- Issues with no templates output pixel type and the output image having to be itk::InstanceIdentifier
- Problems with IsolatedConnectedWatershedImageFilter
- packaging being sync'ed with simpleITK (python currently)
- Next: finish wrapitk integration
- Next(2): C#
- infrastructure: set up a robot build with wrapping (mac)
- New roadmap and deliverable to be decided by Alex/steve/STephen: | here
- DCMTK Integration
Kris's notes on GPU status are here
- Need verification when saving images larger than 9Gb.
A2D2 Microscopy Colocalization
- Started Gerrit training: Two Hackathons
- Patches coming into Gerrit
A2D2 on Registration Optimization
- Did Gerrit training: One hackathon
- Patch in Gerrit
- New Stronger Warning Settings
- Problem: Hyper-Abundance of Warnings is killing the CDash Server.
- Proposal: Activate the warning on selected modules and clean house-by-house...
- This divide-and-conquer method proved to be successful when cleaning KWStyle issues.