[vtkusers] Display different views of same object

Taro Trabish tarotrabish at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 04:52:12 EST 2006

Hi All,
I would like to view 4 views of the same object (e.g at different angles) and would like all of them to update when I interact (rotate/zoom/move) with any of them.  e.g. if I rotate one of them, I'd like the other 3 to rotate as well in their orientation.  I currently have the 4 views setup using the split container in .NET. I have a renderer for each window..and I'm able to display the object in all windows but the interactions in each window happen independently... the other 3 windows don't update when I interact with one of them.  Is there some trick or best known method to do something like this?

Thanks
Taro