[vtkusers] adding objects into vtkImageViewer2

Sergi Dote sergidt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 04:40:10 EST 2006

Hello I am Sergi and I have a problem:
I'm working with vtkImageViewer2 and I want to add another actors like
points, lines, ... polydata objects. I want that new actors only be visible
when vtkImageViewer2  is on the  slice where I have added this objects. For
example, if I add a new object in slice 10, when change to another slice,
that actor will be not visible, and when return to slice 10 that actor will
be visible.

Somebody knows if is possible do this action only with vtkImageViewer2's
functions or I need another extra code to control this  action??