Z-buffering

Peter Eric Johnson pjohnson at iastate.edu
Tue Apr 25 21:16:04 EDT 2000

Hello,

I am trying to create two intersecting cutting planes but when I do, I
am getting depth problems.  It looks like my app is only testing depth
on each plane instead of cell by cell or even pixel by pixel.  Is there
any way to turn on z-buffering?  Any help would be appreciated.

Pete
--
	Peter E. Johnson
Iowa State University