On-Line Manual Pages - up to date?

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 26 08:11:41 EDT 2000

>>http://public.kitware.com/vtk/quality/Doc/atoz.html

I'd give my left buttock if you could zip the entire man stuff up and make
it available once a week or so for peasants like me who are too lazy to do
it ourselves.

Can it be zipped up with correct relative paths etc etc for distribution in
that way?

ttfn

John B
PS. ftp address you gave asked for password. I'd be happy to create an
html/man directory on my web account for downloads if you have trouble.

"info vtkusers" to the same address.