[Ves] how to use Kiwi viewer/ how to import data

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Mon Feb 4 17:59:36 EST 2013

Hi Ronny,

Here's my response to the newer question you asked on the pcl mailing list,
which I didn't get on this list, maybe it's still sending.

I think that KiwiViewer v0.0.2 supports the file formats you listed except
.vtu, .vti, and .mha.

The next iOS KiwiViewer released in the Apple store will be v2.0, it will
be more advanced than the current offering in the Google Play store, which
is v1.0.  All major functionality is implemented in C++ and runs equally
well on iOS and Android, but user interface for v2.0 has yet to be
developed for Android.  There isn't a set release date- I had hoped to get
it submitted last month, now aiming for this month.

Pat