[Ves] UI Buttons according to loaded scene

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Sun Apr 28 22:24:39 EDT 2013

In Terminal, cd to the build directory.  This is the directory where you
ran cmake, and the directory has a file called CMakeCache.txt and Makefile.

First, try running:

make help

This will list all the targets available.  In the list, you should see
kiwi-framework.  This target rebuilds the framework and all dependencies.
Just run:

make kiwi-framework

Or you can just run "make" and it will rebuild everything, including the
framework.

If you need to make frequent changes and recompile, you can do things a bit
faster like this:

make ves-ios-device/fast && make kiwi-framework/fast

That will recompile just the ves library for armv7 architecture and then
rebuild the framework without checking on any other dependencies, so it's
much quicker than just running "make".  If you are just working in the
simulator, then you can make ves-ios-simulator instead of ios-device.

Pat