[Ves] UI Buttons according to loaded scene

Laurent Paul laurent.paul at uclouvain.be
Fri Apr 26 11:00:14 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Ok, I've found out where the job is done. I though it was in the
KiwiApp, but I have found the stuffs in the kiwi sources.

Now, I've done some changes to the sources but I'm stuck again. Surely a
silly question but, the changes I've made into the kiwi sources
(VES/src/Kiwi) are not compiled. This is because the kiwi framework is
loaded directly in XCode. So I have to build the kiwi.framework first.
But how?
I've followed an outdated "howTo" on the wiki.
Can you provide me some info about the building?

Thanks,
Laurent.