[Ves] VesKiwiViwerApp

Thiago Tavares Magalhães ttavaresm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 06:34:12 EST 2012

Hi Pat,

I have studied the example in Android / iOS / Kiwi.
I found that the class contains an object ES2Renderer VesKiwiViewerApp.

Apparently you must first use the method BuilInDataSetName () to pass the
name of a file to the object VesKiwiViewerApp and then uses the Render ()
method.
Is this correct?

My biggest question is this: I want to create a graphical interface to the
user via a xib file, ie using the click and drag it to xcode offers. As I
relate the Render method (VesKiwiViewerApp) with one of the objects that
xcode offers to drag me to the GUI? And that object would that be?

(To better illustrate my question: Java I need an object PictureBox to
display a jpeg on the screen, for example.)

Thank you so much
Thiago

--
Thiago Tavares Magalhães <http://lattes.cnpq.br/1989532473555107>