[Ves] VesKiwiViwerApp

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Mon Nov 26 18:12:42 EST 2012

Have you tried building and running the KiwiViewer iOS app?  It is
located in Apps/iOS/Kiwi.  This is the best place to start, if you
want to try loading VTK files on the iphone.  You can run KiwiViewer
in the iOS simulator or on an iOS device.  Just open the Xcode project
and choose Run.  After you get it running, you can search through the
objective-c source files to find the location where it calls
loadDataSet(filename).

Pat