[Ves] Android building problems in Windows

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Fri Nov 16 11:37:39 EST 2012

Hi Sergio,

I compiled successfully VES under Windows with r8, VC++2010/NMake.

However, I had to patch it a little bit :
  2 patches took place in VTK, I know that one concerning vtktiff has been
applied, see
http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=commit;h=f592cec4e1a0e96d0907b0b64775736c180a92a2
but the other on vtkDetermineCompilerFlags.cmake has not been merget yet,
at line 138 replace IF(CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL MATCHES
"(msdev|devenv|nmake|VCExpress)")  by IF(MSVC_VERSION)
  Then I had converted the bash script to batch, fetch those files here :
http://public.kitware.com/gitweb?p=stage/VES.git;a=commit;h=8745bfae7fa21bbbe46a1d5ed05b44f9b896c82b
You just have to follow the linux installation procedure with a Visual
Studio Command Line and call bat file instead of sh one :)

Cheers,
Joachim

*Joachim Pouderoux*

*PhD, R&D Enginee*r