[Ves] Quick Tutorial Kiwi App

Thiago Tavares Magalhães ttavaresm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:01:16 EST 2012

Hallo all,

I am studying the xcodeproj contained in VES / Apps / iOS / Kiwi / Kiwi.

If possible I would like, please, a quick explanation of the structure of
that project. It would help me immensely.

I have some questions:
- Why is the main file is contained within "supporting files" and not in
the "Kiwi"?
- What class imports the files "vtp" and which class renders these files on
screen?
- What class generates the menu that gives access to several different graphic
renderings of files "vtp"?
- Which class uses the library "VTK" and "VES"?

I watched some tutorials on developing for iOS with Xcode and storyboards
and got some idea about structuring such applications. However I still have a
hard time understanding the mentioned project. I would be grateful for several
explanations.

hugs,
Thiago

--
Thiago Tavares Magalhães <http://lattes.cnpq.br/1989532473555107>
Instituto Superior de Tecnologia em Ciências da Computação de Petrópolis - *