[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Is anyone using the Extra Headlight in ParaView?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Aug 17 13:56:03 EDT 2017

The only reason to "get rid of it" is because something new is coming that
is a superset of its functionality. From a user perspective it would be
instead of "turn on the extra headlight" it would be "add light and select
headlight as its type". Afterward they would behave exactly the same.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer
21 Corporate Drive