[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Is anyone using the Extra Headlight in ParaView?

Timothy Dwight Dunn timothy.dunn at colorado.edu
Thu Aug 17 21:18:28 EDT 2017

Just got home and have a ton of Emails to respond to and then gone till
Tuesday (Wyoming bound for the eclipse). I'll draft up what I'm thing early
next week.

Tim Dunn
Scientific\Data Visualization & Visual Analytics for;
CIRES - Earth Lab-Analytics Hub
CU Research Computing (CURC)
Center for Research Data and Digital Scholarship (CRDDS)
tdunn at colorado.edu