[Paraview] Using SpatioTemporalParallelism plugin in ParaView

Deij-van Rijswijk, Menno M.Deij at marin.nl
Fri Jul 31 02:44:42 EDT 2015

If I’m not mistaken, it should be called like this

xdmf_test_v01xdmf = STP.CreateReader(XDMFReader, '/lustre/cmf/scratch/k/kpai/projects/NeptuneData_2015-07-28/xdmf_test_v01.xdmf')

That is, without the keyword argument fileinfo='<path>'

Best wishes,

Menno

[cid:image20810f.JPG at bd15c35e.4dac0214][cid:imageb1c161.JPG at a28c36d2.4ca583ea]

dr. ir. Menno A. Deij-van Rijswijk

Researcher / Software Engineer

Maritime Simulation & Software Group

MARIN

        2, Haagsteeg

E M.Deij at marin.nl<mailto:M.Deij at marin.nl>       P.O. Box 28     T +31 317 49 39 11
        6700 AA Wageningen      F +31 317 49 32 45
T  +31 317 49 35 06     The Netherlands I  www.marin.nl<http://www.marin.nl>

MARIN news: Coöperatief zonne-energieproject op dak MARIN<http://www.marin.nl/web/News/News-items/Cooperatief-zonneenergieproject-op-dak-MARIN.htm>

This e-mail may be confidential, privileged and/or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.