[Paraview] PCL Plugin

Casey Goodlett casey.goodlett at kitware.com
Mon Jul 13 15:15:45 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Eric Younkin - NOAA Federal <
eric.g.younkin at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Casey,
>
> I don't mean to take up so much of your time, but I've been reviewing the
> cmake configuration and I found that there were a number of HDF5 tests that
> failed (see below).  Is that significant?

I do not think this is a problem.

> Also, one of the errors I saw upon rebuilding:
>

> *error C1041: cannot open program database
> 'c:\users\eric.g.younkin\documents\pcl_paraview\paraview-v4.3.1-source\build\plugins\sciberquesttoolkit\paraviewplugin\sciberquesttoolkit.dir\debug\vc120.pdb';
> if multiple CL.EXE write to the same .PDB file, please use /FS
> C:\Users\eric.g.younkin\Documents\PCL_ParaView\ParaView-v4.3.1-source\build\Plugins\SciberQuestToolKit\ParaViewPlugin\moc_pqSQFieldTracerImplementation.cpp)*
>

> Led me to the moc_pqSQFieldTracerImplementation.cpp which had a comment at
> the top stating
>

> *"This file was generated using the moc from 5.5.0. It cannot be used with
> the include files from this version of Qt. (The moc has changed too much.)"*
>

> So I will try with Qt5.4.1 instead.

I am not familiar with this problem.  Maybe the filename is getting too
long for windows?  Maybe another developer can help with the Qt issues, I
am not an expert in this area.

Regards,

--
Casey B Goodlett, PhD