[Paraview] Paraview 4.1.0: New Scale Bar Format

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sun Jul 20 21:16:25 EDT 2014

Kailyn,

Not in 4.1, alas. This has been addressed in the development version of
ParaView (http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=14686) and will be
available in the next release. You can download the nightly development
binaries from paraview.org. Note that these are the bleeding edge binaries
and may have issues/bug introduced by ongoing development.

Utkarsh