[Paraview] Paraview 4.1.0: New Scale Bar Format

Kailyn Domican domican at ualberta.ca
Sun Jul 20 00:00:00 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have a quick question about Paraview's new scale bar.

Until recently I've been using ParaView-3.98.1-Linux-64bit, however I'm
interested in using Greek letters (matplotlib formatting) on the scale bar
to shorten up my scale titles. To use the Greek letters I switched to
ParaView-4.1.0-Linux-64bit.

I use a phython scripting to carry out the data analysis and was curious is
it possible to have the old style of scale bar as the new style is printing
on both sides of the bar. Ideally I'd like to keep the annotations as it
gives the max and min range on the Paraview plots.

Attached are Three .png's

   1. *H20_1_2:* Is the desired numbering format (all on the right side)
2. * 2_0A_i:* Is the desired title format however the numbering
   (annotations) appear on the opposite side.
   3.  *2_1A_i:* Is my attempt to increase the number of labels and turning
   annotations off *(DrawAnnotations=0, NumberOfLabels=8*), however this
   loses the desired max and min values.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Kailyn Domican  B.A.  B.A.I.

Energy System Design Laboratory