[Paraview] Possible Bugs in CAVE mode??

Stephan Rogge Stephan.Rogge at tu-cottbus.de
Tue Feb 14 09:17:31 EST 2012

Hi,

yeah. It does help. But honestly I do have some doubts that this is the best
way to provide eye separation control. Since PVX is
used only at startup this parameter is fixed and all PV scenes running with
that configuration have to use it. In my case I use
different scenes with different scales (cm or m). I cannot provide one eye
separation for all scenes. And to use one
configuration file for each scale of scenes feels very cumbersome. In my
opinion the state file is a better place for that
parameter.

BTW: Is it planned to modify OffCenterProjection computation to consider the
eye angle?

Best regards,
Stephan