[Paraview] ANN: KiwiViewer arrives in the Android Market

Adriano Gagliardi agagliardi at ara.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 11:08:46 EST 2012

It wasn't much of a review, really! :-) There is that much useless software
and bloatware on the market, that it is nice to see more proper, functional
software appear.This is just a really nice tool for an engineer to have at
their disposal. I look forward to getting my hands dirty with it in the
coming weeks!

Adriano

Adriano Gagliardi MEng PhD
Business Sector Leader