[Paraview] Image Padding : extent problem again

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:53:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

A related thread can be found here:
   http://www.mail-archive.com/paraview@paraview.org/msg02225.html
where I also gave some links to previous threads.

Briefly, the problem is not that simple to solved: ParaView has rules about
how data are organized in order to achieve efficient parallel visualization
for a whole pipeline (ParaView gurus, tell if I am wrong!). You will have to
play with extent translators, as it had been discussed in a related thread.

As it is not a bug, but a normal consequence of the basic purpose of
ParaView, I didn't submit a feature request. I also didn't try the "Extent
translator" hack used in a provided plugin (sorry I cannot remember which
one, but you will find it in the mailing list archives).

Best regards,
Jerome