[Paraview] Image Padding : extent problem again

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 29 14:17:59 EDT 2011

Which filter is exhibiting this issue?

One potential source for such behavior could be that the filter in
question is not updating the WHOLE_EXTENT key in its RequestInformation
implementation, and/or not updating UPDATE_EXTENT correctly in its
REQUEST_DATA implementation. As a result ParView is using the original
extents. But I'd have to look to verify this hypothesis. If you could
help me set up the condition I would be willing to take  look.

Burlen