[Paraview] Image Padding : extent problem again

Tinning, Michael (UK) Michael.Tinning at baesystems.com
Wed Jun 29 13:52:18 EDT 2011

I found this thread from about a year ago... I'm keen to find out if
there was any progress on it.

The problem is that on image-to-image type filters where the extent of
the output is greater than the extent of the input, the output image is
cropped.

For example, if I have an input of extent [0 60 0 360 0 0] and an output
of extent [0 90 0 60 0 0] the output will be cropped to [0 60 0 60 0 0].
The output extent is unchanged; only the visualization in ParaView is
cropped.

I am using ParaView 3.10.1

Thanks,

Michael