[Paraview] [ParaView]A bug in volume rendering

liuning tantics at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 03:07:07 EDT 2010

Hi all,

When we are doing a parallel volume rendering(using the Wavelet source from
ParaView) and show the result on a tiled display, it seems that the final
image is not composited correctly. We use the Fix Point mapper  in the first
attachment and GPU mapper  in the second attachment. We also render another
dataset(box.ex2 from ParaView Data), but the result is correct. The
correctly composited image is showed in the third attachment. I notice that
the Wavelet source support GPU mapper whereas the box.ex2 does not. Does it
have something to do with that?

-ning