[Paraview] [ParaView]A bug in volume rendering

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 15 14:34:25 EDT 2010

I created a bug report for this:

http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=10557

-Ken

On 4/15/10 1:07 AM, "liuning" <tantics at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

When we are doing a parallel volume rendering(using the Wavelet source from ParaView) and show the result on a tiled display, it seems that the final image is not composited correctly. We use the Fix Point mapper  in the first attachment and GPU mapper  in the second attachment. We also render another dataset(box.ex2 from ParaView Data), but the result is correct. The correctly composited image is showed in the third attachment. I notice that the Wavelet source support GPU mapper whereas the box.ex2 does not. Does it have something to do with that?

-ning

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories
*** *** ***  email: kmorel at sandia.gov