[Paraview] Can't generate the dll document!

binbin0406 binbin0406 at 163.com
Sun Mar 29 00:59:47 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone:
  I can compile the solution successfully when I build the plugin.  But I can't generate the dll document about the plugin. There is a warning when I configure the CMakerlists.txt of the plugin with CMake. The warning is :
   CMake is forcing CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to "D:/Program/Microsoft Visual Studio 8/VC/bin/cl.exe" to match that imported from VTK. This is required because C++ project must use the same compiler. If this message appears for more than one imported project, you have conficting C++ compilers and will have to re-build one of those projects. Was set to cl.
   If I don't press Cancel, there will be a errer :Paraview plugin are disabled. Please build ParaView with shared libraries.
   I didn't get this proplem before. Can you tell me how to solve the problem.
   Thank you very much.
Jackie Chan...

网易邮箱,中国第一大电子邮件服务商