[Paraview] Can't generate the dll document!

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Sun Mar 29 11:46:08 EDT 2009

Don't worry about the warning. CMake is just making sure that the
plugin is compatible with your paraview libraries.

The error means that you are trying to build a plugin against a
paraview binary that was built with BUILD_SHARED_LIBS off.That is not
possible. Plugins are shared libraries that paraview loads at runtime.
Reconfigure your paraview build to use shared libs, build paraview,
then build your plugin again.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer