[Paraview] Paraview 3.6 (Windows) dowload issues and CSV clarification

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jul 22 09:15:36 EDT 2009

Lester,

There was a problem with the binaries we released day before
yesterday. Thanks to the active community we were able to identify the
issues and should have the new binaries enabled on the website within
a few hours.

Your understanding of CSV support is correct. You should be able to
load in any "delimiter" separated files, be it "," or spaces; then
apply the "Table to Points" filter to map the columns to point
coordinates.

For specifying more properties at a point location I'd choose the
following format:

X, Y, Z, Variable1, Variable2, Variable 3
0, 0, 0, 12, 112, 1112
1, 1, 1, 13, 113, 1113
etc.

Utkarsh