[Paraview] pv2.9 features...

fred fredmfp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 12:51:11 EDT 2006

Berk Geveci a écrit :

> It is very useful to mention missing features and bugs. I can keep the
> mailing list up-to-date when the missing features get introduced.

Ok, let's start with a few.

1) Center of rotation (?) seems to be set to (0,0,0), not to the middle
of the scene, as before. Or am I wrong ?
2) I can't get setting up scalar color bar. Where is it gone ? Clicking
on "Edit Color Map" button only shows
a "Color Map Editor" button.
3) In View menu, where "3D View Properties" item has gone ?
4) I can't get setting label color for OrientationAxes.

Or PV3 is so different that I'm completely lost ?

Cheers,

--
F.