[Paraview] is Scalar Bar issue fixed in latest release?

Burlen burlen at apollo.sr.unh.edu
Tue Oct 3 11:48:03 EDT 2006

Hi I'm using Paraview 2.2.1. In this release there is an issue with the scalar
bar when making animations, where the min/max for the lookup table gets sets
based on data set 0, then as the scalar data evolves over time the scalar bar
doesn't reflect the changes, so that values outside of the range that existed
at time zero get clipped in the visualization. I'm wondering if this issue
has been addressed in the current release?

--

Burlen Loring
Space Science Center