[Paraview] DATA ARRAYS

vpessoa at lncc.br vpessoa at lncc.br
Thu Nov 23 07:12:48 EST 2006

Hi Kent.

Yes, I've written the DICOM Reader and Voxel Grow Filter.

I found the problem. I must create a vtkDataArray with all the intensities of
the Voxel Grow's output, because the contour filter uses that array (it
doesn't use the vtkImageData) as input.

Anyway, thank you for your help!
Atencisamente,
Vinicius Pessôa
Laboratório Nacional de Computação Científica
+55 (24) 2233-6098
+55 (24) 8803-7061