RES: RES: [Paraview]Ensight Gold file format -> multiple time steps & constant grid

rnelias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Thu Nov 23 07:16:08 EST 2006

I'm just curious... Why have you chosen the single file format? You could
write 1 geometry file an 1 result file per time step. PV can deal with
multiple file format without any major problem (even for parallel sessions).
Moreover, It's a good way to visualize your result while your program is
still running. The problem is that you can easily produce a huge number of
small files.

Regards

Renato.