[Paraview] DATA ARRAYS

vpessoa at lncc.br vpessoa at lncc.br
Wed Nov 22 12:49:23 EST 2006

Hi Kent.
Thank's again for your help.

I can now insert a data array in my filter and the contour filter is now getting
enabled. But, when I run it (accept button on Contour Filter), BOOM!
Segmentation Fault.

I have a DICOM reader that generates a vtkImageData (with a range from about
-2600 to 3600). That is the source for my filter.

It may be relevant to say that when I run the contour filter directly from the
DICOM Reader there's no problem at all.

But, I select my Voxel Grow Filter. Then, a data array with a range of 0 - 255
(grayscale) is setted for that item (Contour filter PV is feeded from that
vtkDataArray). With that, I add the value 255 (the image is already
segmentated). Accept pressed, I get a segmentation fault.

Well, what else do I must fill besides the vtkDataArray?

Thank you for your help!
Atencisamente,
Vinicius Pessôa
Laboratório Nacional de Computação Científica
+55 (24) 2233-6098
+55 (24) 8803-7061