[Paraview] DATA ARRAYS

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Wed Nov 22 11:36:49 EST 2006

The contour filter will not be enabled unless the image has at least one scalar variable attached to each vertex (called point data).

For example, when I read a PNG image, the Information tab shows, under "Data Arrays", that there is one varialbe of type "3 - unsigned char" attached to each point. Since this is a vector, not a scalar, Contour is not enabled.

What type of image file are you reading with ParaView?

Kent