[Paraview]Ensight Gold file format -> multiple time steps & constant grid

Michael Geppert Michael.Geppert at web.de
Tue Nov 21 14:08:57 EST 2006

Hi,
at the moment I'm trying to write data in the EnSight Gold format.

I want to write some scalar data (velocity, pressure..., multiple time steps) on a NOT changing grid. Is it possible to write the grid only once in the .geo file? If i try that, paraview instantly crashes. Theres no problem, writing the same grid n-times, wrapped in "BEGIN TIME STEP", "END TIME STEP" wrappers, but that of course uses a lot of disk space.

Thanks for your help.