[Paraview] DATA ARRAYS

vpessoa at lncc.br vpessoa at lncc.br
Wed Nov 22 06:44:26 EST 2006

Hi Kent.
Thank you for your help.

I'm running Paraview 2.4 on linux (windows too, but the develp enviroment is
linux).

The problem occurs after I run Voxel Grow filter on a vtkImageData.
And yes, I can export that vtkImageData to other formats, visualize it using my
widget and even apply other filters. No messages are shown. The contour filter
just doesn't get enabled.
My "Data Arrays" stays empty. I believe that is the problem. But at the same
time, I don't know how to set it.

Any guess?

Thank's in advance!
Atencisamente,
Vinicius Pessôa
Laboratório Nacional de Computação Científica
+55 (24) 2233-6098
+55 (24) 8803-7061