[Paraview] Running paraview with MPI

Charles Law charles.law@kitware.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:21:16 -0500

Emmanuel,

Another option is to slide the collection threshold (on view parameters
page) up.  This will cause even large files to be collected to node zero
for local rendering.
(This is why you do not see the extra window until you create something
"large".)

You would loose the parallel rendering, but processing would still execute
in parallel.

Charles.