[Paraview-developers] Render property for RenderWindow proxy

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Apr 19 23:18:02 EDT 2005

There is no need for the "Render" property, I will remove it.

However, inspite of the property, the render should not get called
whenever the render window properties are updated, unless the "Render"
property was explicitly modified. Only modified properties are pushed on
the Servers in a call to UpdateVTKObjects.

Utkarsh