[Openchemistry-developers] GSoC OpenSource Contribution

Karol Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:15:18 EST 2018

Hi Mithlesh,

I think for this project the place to start is writing a crawler that would
find an index the logfile we keep in our repository for unit tests:
https://github.com/cclib/cclib/tree/master/data

Beyond that, I think that we would like to see an application that
describes a reasonable crawling process. This can become tricky due to the
scale of everything out there.