[Openchemistry-developers] GSoC OpenSource Contribution

Karol Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:39:07 EST 2018

Hello Mithlesh,

There is still plenty of time to submit proposals - please follow the GSOC
timeline: https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

First of all, I would encourage you to look through the various ideas on
the OpenChemistry website:
http://wiki.openchemistry.org/GSoC_Ideas_2018#cclib_Project_Ideas, also for
the other libraries, not only cclib. Try to find a project you think you
are a good fit for and would have fun doing.

Best,
Karol