[Openchemistry-developers] Google Summer of Code 2017

Adam Tenderholt atenderholt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 08:50:16 EDT 2017

Hi Melvin,

Thank you for your interest in Open Chemistry. Take a look at our Applying
Guidelines at http://wiki.openchemistry.org/Applying_to_GSoC for some help
in preparing a proposal. You should be able to put together a proposal
within the week, depending on your current commitments. Feel free to share
a Google Doc of your draft proposal with me and other Open Chemistry
developers.

Also, given your background in web technologies, you should also consider
the web repository project (
http://wiki.openchemistry.org/GSoC_Ideas_2017#Project:_Computational_Chemistry_Web_Repository).
Of course, feel free to combine multiple ideas into a single proposal.

Best regards,

Adam