[Openchemistry-developers] Google Summer of Code 2017

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff.hutchison at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 10:57:16 EDT 2017

Hi Melvin,

I see that Adam also wrote you back. It seems like you have several interests - my suggestion would be to think of one project that interests you the most.
(I’d humbly suggest the cclib web repository or the OneMol concepts)

Yes, one week can be enough to write a good proposal. They’re not very long and we do try to provide comments to draft proposals submitted through Google Docs.

As Adam mentioned, we have a guideline to applying on the wiki:
http://wiki.openchemistry.org/Applying_to_GSoC

Thanks - we’re looking forward to your proposal!
-Geoff